Show My Homework
All work will be set on Show My Homework.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any problems with the platform. Please note the final week of term will be slightly different; click
here for a letter about the final week of term and here for the final
week's timetable. (with links to the attachments)
You will be set personalised Hegarty Maths work.
Please email email@example.com if you are having any problems with the platform.
Summer term Knowledge Organisers have been shared via SMHW. Knowledge Organisers for the whole year can be found under the 'curriculum' tab.
Here are some links to some books available online:
Please contact your Head of Year or Pastoral Lead if you need any support with matters not related to school work. Click here for contact details
- If you are concerned that a child is at immediate risk of significant harm please contact 999.
- If you have a safeguarding concern about a child you can contact the school safeguarding email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For local authority support please contact Children’s Services on the numbers below.
- If you live in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole you can call the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01202 735046
- If you live in Dorset you can call the Children’s Advice and Duty Service on 01305 228866
- If you need to speak to someone outside normal hours (9.00am to 5.00pm) please contact the Out of Hours Teams on:
Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole: 01202 738256 Dorset: 01305 228558
Free School Meals
Students who are entitled to Free School Meals will be provided with a weekly e-voucher as per the Government’s national scheme. Parents or Carers will receive a fortnightly email with a unique code for EdenRed. Parents will then have the option to redeem the funds at their chosen supermarket. These funds can then be put towards your weekly shop for your child. The weekly voucher amount is £15.
If you have any questions, please do let us know using the following email email@example.com.
Provision is available at the Academies for key workers' children if they cannot be left alone or safely cared for at home. Parents on this list are emailed weekly so they can book in the days they need their child to access this.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this.