As per Note 4 of our admissions policy, the Academy reserves the right to ask applicants to provide additional evidence in order to verify addresses and/or other details provided.
New Year 7 2024-25
Due to the unprecedented demand for places and several false applications discovered during the last round of main admissions, we kindly ask for parents to provide evidence of the child's home address, as given on your application. As outlined in our admissions policy; “the home address where a child lives is considered to be a residential property that is the child’s main or only address during term time.”
We ask for TWO of the following pieces of evidence.
• A recent utility bill – electric bill, water bill, etc.
• A recent credit card bill or statement
• A recent paycheck that confirms your address
• A recent one-off bank letter
• A recent social insurance statement
• A recent bank statement
• A recent letter from a public authority, e.g. a court
• Your car’s registration
• A rental or mortgage contract or statement
• An official change of address form
• An recent insurance policy for your car or home
• Driver’s licence
• A DD214 – official documentation that you’ve left the military
• Confirmation of voter registration
• An official letter from your employer or school, on which your address is confirmed
Please note that recent in this instance would mean within the last 3 months.